Internet
bullet bullet bullet bullet

elatif@pipeline.com (Eugene Avila) sent the following comment about :
I agree and commend you in your effort to continue the dissemination of SEC and other information on the Internet. I have taken your advice and written to both VP Gore and House speaker Gingrich. If there is more that I can do in concert with your organization please email me. We have to have them give us this information. It is the ONLY right thing to do. And we should do whatever it takes to keep this project going.

Sincerely,

Eugene Avila

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: pipe2.nyc.pipeline.com