SEC filings
bullet bullet
  • Subject: SEC filings
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 21:57:23 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

elbow77@aol.com (Laura Belgrave) sent the following comment about :
Just wanted you to know I think the Edgar search service is great and I'll be very distressed if it's made unavailable after October 1. I've sent e-mail to Gore and Gingrich, asking their assistance in resisting efforts to void accessibility to public information on SEC and patents.

Good luck, and keep up the good work (and good fight!)

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: www-a2.proxy.aol.com
Remote IP address: 152.163.192.3
User Agent: aolbrowser/1.0 InterCon-Web-Library/1.1 (Macintosh; 68K) via proxy gateway CERN-HTTPD/3.0 libwww/2.17