http://www.town.hall.org/govt/tuttle/brown.html
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I am just shocked that your project is coming to an end. Because these documents are of public record, we have a right to them - and I must say that it is a lot more convenient to get them from Edgar than downloading dow jones, or whoever. Some government agencies, such as doe's energy information administration for one, do make their reports available to the public via internet. Internet simply is the most convenient way of moving information around. So I am appalled at the SEC's attitude with respect to your project.

Sincerely, Dinos Gonatas