Edgar Database
bullet bullet
  • Subject: Edgar Database
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 20:25:59 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

dblues145@aol.com (Douglas A. Darby) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/govt/tuttle/:
To whomever I am writing to, the EDGAR system is basically the only source that I use constantly on the WWW. Whatever can be done to save it's function I am willing to support. If this can be done for free, then I suppose it might be able to continue with the addition of a fee. I would pay a fee for the extraordinary access that EDGAR provides. And in fact I think it would be wonderful if all companies were obligated to file their SEC forms electronically. DD

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: www-c1.proxy.aol.com
Remote IP address: 152.163.192.66
User Agent: IWENG/1.2.000 via proxy gateway CERN-HTTPD/3.0 libwww/2.17