Edgar to end
bullet bullet bullet bullet

newspro@scruznet.com (Alan Liddle) sent the following comment about :
Say it's not so -- Edgar terminates in October.

Is the SEC access going to be picked up anywhere else? If not, is there any way to save it in its current form? Will (gulp) donations help? This service saved my professional life during the past three weeks. Please tell me what I can doif anything, to help keep it going -- Alan

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: newspro.sc.scruznet.com
Remote IP address: 165.227.101.146
User Agent: MacWeb/1.00ALPHA3 libwww/2.17