Edgar
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I have used the patent data base and the SEC data base regularly since I got my Internet account 9 months ago. I concur that that free service on the Internet is a separate market. I can afford the $19.95 per month but I will be reduced to writing to companies for quarterly reports and I will essentially be excluded form the patent data bases. Thanks for your vision.

Penelope Toothman Bio-Insight Inc. Boulder, CO.