Project Termination
bullet bullet
  • Subject: Project Termination
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 16:29:47 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

rdavis@rtd.com (Robert A. Davis) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/edgar/edgar.html:
Just a note to tell you that I have found this database very useful in my research for my personal portfolio and retirement portfolios. I look for stock suggestions from other sources, then follow up with the most current financial data here. It sure beats the snail mail for corporate reports, and enables me to move quickly if a purchase or sale is indicated. Hope you can keep it going in some similar format. It is really a useful resource!

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ppp120.rtd.com
Remote IP address: 198.102.68.120
User Agent: Mozilla/1.0N (Windows)