The Edgar service
bullet bullet
  • Subject: The Edgar service
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 19:50:27 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

mhguy@eworld.com (Scott Dalton) sent the following comment about :
I publish a trade newspaper for the manufactured housing industry. I have found the Edgar search engine to be an invaluable tool for accessing quarterly and annual reports of public companies that build manufactured homes. I support private enterprise. But a business that resells information that should be available to the public in the first place is in the wrong market position. I think the Edgar search service should be maintained. I will write to the addresses you provided.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: piweba5y.prodigy.com
Remote IP address: 198.83.19.47
User Agent: PRODIGY-WB/1.3e