EDGAR's Demise
bullet bullet bullet bullet

jathomas@nwlink.com (julian) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/sponsors/ims.html:
I hope my our political leaders pick up the ball and run with this one. The Internet certainly serves the purposes of the 1934 Act beautifully. everyone should have relatively free access to what issuers are saying to the SEC.

Will any sort of library exist of electronic versions of SEC filings? For example, will access to past filings be possible after 10/1?

Thank You.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: port51.annex2.nwlink.com
Remote IP address: 204.96.80.51
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Windows; I; 16bit)