Save EDGAR
bullet bullet bullet bullet

ibt@indirect.com (Furkan) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/govt/tuttle/:
I have been using EDGAR since its inception. I was able to utilize it as a great tool for both the academic and professional research. I really understand the true value of the EDGAR database. I developed a financial research project for the information technology industry which consists of nearly 2000 companies. Starting point for my research two years earlier was send the request through mail to all the comapnies and wait for thier response and the material. Instead of sending out the written letters I would have download all the information from the internet. I would have not only utilized the economic benefit of the internet by controlling the cost of information dissemination from both the side as well as sve the environment. I think EDGAR should be maintained, and people who do not support the idea of it, may need to get more educated on the value internet and the inforamtion resources available on it.

Furkan

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: s141.phxslip4.indirect.com
Remote IP address: 165.247.24.141
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2b5 (Windows; I; 16bit)