(no subject)
bullet bullet bullet bullet

As a media financial analyst who covers the Internet and makes market projections on it I can say that Edgar has become an indispensible tool in the continued analysis of SEC documents of public companies. I wish you continued success. I'm reachable via the e-mail address on this e-mail or at WiredGuru@aol.com

Sincerely,

Steve Harmon Internet financial analyst Infopreneur p.o. box 22 Pebble Beach CA 93953-0022