Edgar
bullet bullet bullet bullet

simeone@ppg.com (Bob Simeone) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/:
Maybe I should have spoken up sooner to the politicos about the progressive, well-designed, and USEFUL service you people have put together in EDGAR. I have been using the service regularly for almost a year, and appreciate all your work to make it available. I will rectify my silence by telling this to Gore and Gingrich immediately. Thanks again.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: gateway.ppg.com
Remote IP address: 199.221.65.2
User Agent: AIR_Mosaic(16bit)/v3.06.04.01