The end of the SEC documents?
bullet bullet
  • Subject: The end of the SEC documents?
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 15:15:37 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

brett@halcyon.com (Brett Kappenman) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/:
I heard on the news that effective the 1st of October, SEC documents will no longer be available here. Is this true? If so, what do we need to do and who do we need to contact to stop this from happening.

I do a lot of my research here and would hate to see this service go away.

Let's start the campaign now!

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: cust17.max2.seattle.wa.ms.uu.net
Remote IP address: 153.36.123.17
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2b2 (Windows; I; 16bit)