Re: Please stop the mailbombs ...
bullet bullet
  • To: carl@radio.com (Carl Malamud)
  • Subject: Re: Please stop the mailbombs ...
  • From: lien@cobber.cord.edu (Craig Lien)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 21:47:56 CDT
bullet bullet

I'm sorry I was so slow at getting on this one. The guy is a real rebel I think the new shell of /usr/local/etc/locked might help him.

> Your user heazlett@cobber.cord.edu is sending huge numbers
> of mail messages to north.pole.org. Please make this fool
> stop doing this ... this is highly antisocial behavior!

I completely agree. I hope I can find the AUP he signed. If it comes down to him or me. I'll give him his account back 10K quota.

> Carl Malamud
> Internet Multicasting Service

Sorry again. Thanks for turning off the replying, you did didn't you?

Craig Lien Concordia College