email
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Sir:

I am writing to you in regard to the large number of email letters you received from my account at the Bow, NH office of the USGS. I would like to take this time to apologize to you about this unfortunate incident. I was under the false impression that what I was doing was helping others in need, when in reality I was actually causing a great disturbance, both at your site and also at this and other USGS sites. I realize now that what I did was both immoral and illegal, even though I thought I was doing something "good".

As a result of my actions, I have been disciplined both by my supervisor at work and my sysadmin at UNH. I will have to send you this message from my UNH address, because my email account has been suspended at my USGS address.

Once again, I would just like to say that I am sincerely sorry for any trouble I have caused you and your organization.

Sincerely,

David Parker