(Kein 'Betreff')
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hello, we sell military and outdoors goods - new and used - via Internet. We are a German dealer and sell a lot of army-shirts, tank- and flight-coveralls, pants, gloves, knives, tents etc. to German fishermen and hunters. They prefer used and new high quality military stuff. They like the robust material and quality. We deal with original goods from the US and German army. We would like, if you could place a link of our site in your site. Our address is: www.ipm.net/pressmar/main.htm Send us an email. We will do the same with your site. But make it easy for us: write down your URL exactly again in your email and the comments you would like to put with this link. Thanks in advance I remain with best regards Peter Pressmar