Privacy-enhanced?
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hiya. I just did a web search looking for the phrase "ferroelectric RAM" and ended up with a hit that started out "BEGIN PRIVACY-ENHANCED MESSAGE" with this e-mail address as the originator. I don't know if it's a concern, but it certainly didn't seem all that "private" if I could get it just by using Alta Vista. Just thought that you might like to know.

Todd Stefanik