Burning of the Fallas
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Expo Organizer and Spanish pavilion chief, It is a real pitty, that because of your strange actitude the visitors of the EXPO96 have missed the Live Broadcast of the Burning of the Fallas in Valencia. Keep on with your actitude. Congratulations for your spanish pavilion.

I personally announce herewith the EXPOSITION of 2000.

I am sure I will make it, if not better, but for sure an Exhibition of Equal Opportunities for everybody and not only for the Friends of the Organizers.

I also hope that Valencia will forgive Mr. Sandana and still buy some of his Net Conexions? I for sure will not buy them any more.

Dietmar Stefitz Organizer of EXPO 2000 on Internet