Your March 10, 1996 Response to my Objection.
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Mr. Malamud: First let me state I find your response offensive and lacking any flavor of resolution. As irritating and upsetting as it may be for you and your associates I am the originator and owner of the idea, expression and explanation for the medium of putting Government on line and interactive with the general public. While you may or may not be a 501(c) org. that does not make you immune from allegations of infringment nor damag