Re: Your March 10,1996 response re:Notice of Objection
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hi -

The Internet Multicasting Service is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. We provide a series of activities related to the public good and conduct research into the potential uses of the global Internet computer network.

I'd like to suggest that you and your attornies address their correspondance, in writing, to the following address:

The Internet Multicasting Service Attn: Legal Claim to the History of Western Thought Suite 1155, National Press Building Washington, D.C. 20045

You've alleged that we've broken a law, but have not explained what law that might be. You mentioned the copyright laws, but I'm sure your legal advisors will be happy to talk to you about the purpose and scope of that body of law, particularly as it applies to claims such as yours.

You might consider wasting the time of some people who actually have some money. I'm not sure what you propose to accomplish by your current campaign of legal harrassment of us.

Carl Malamud

According to linda halfday: