Posb. Security Errors?
bullet bullet bullet bullet

rmarqui@pizza.bgsu.edu (Ryan Marquis) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/:
Hiya. I did a search on InfoSeek (on Netscape's search page) for the word 'gannon' and it returned a suspicious looking header--BEGIN PRIVACY ENHANCED MESSAGE. I clicked on it and it showed me a message from MONTANA POWER to it's shareholders with its annual meeting invite.

Not to be nosy, but the PRIVACY ENHANCED header made me think this is one you would want to know about. I hope I have helped...

--Ryan Marquis

R. Ryan Marquis Bowling Green State University rmarqui@bgnet.bgsu.edu CS Major, ResAccess Computing Student Supervisor

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ppp-m04-11.bgsu.edu
Remote IP address: 129.1.13.11
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Macintosh; I; 68K)