Re: No coverage for +1-8043445505 yet
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Mr./Ms. Tedla:

I am responding on behalf of Mr. Hewes who is a fictious character.

Look carefully at the message we sent you each time. There are a few things you should realize:

1) It says right ON THE MESSAGE how to get more information. Have you read the information? If so, why do you keep sending your messages to this machine?

2) The account "faxmaster" is an autoresponse mailbox. You were talking to a machine. Machines do very well in the face of repetition.

3) We have a theory that anybody who can't read follow one level of indirection has about much chance as running a phone company as Rudolph has of being promoted to head elf in Santa's workshop.

Sincerely,

Carl Malamud Assistant Vice President, Customer Relations The Phone Company