looking for info
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I was wondering if someone could confirm or deny some information that I've repeatedly heard lately in cyberspace. I was informed that the White House (or Congress, I'm not quite sure) was trying to submit some type of a bill prohibiting any person under the influence of alcohol to be online anywhere in cyberspace (internauts, etc.). I would appreciate it if you could bring my attention to some type of press release if one exists. Any files on the subject would be helpful too.

Thanks, Magnum Elbelsr@ucbeh.san.uc.edu

"I've had people walk out on me before, but not when I was being so charming." -Deckard