Re: What is IMS trying to achieve?
bullet bullet bullet bullet

In article <3eud88$8dn@sun2.ruf.uni-freiburg.de> you wrote: : > After all if every MBONE connected country in : > the world started sending the sessions from their upper and lower houses : > of government the MBONE would be swamped,

: Heh. I don't see a lot of others trying to hook up their national : parliments. I think if we did, however, it would be great for both : the Internet and the MBONE. What better way to get the Internet : visible to the people that are making the rules we're going to : have to live by?

sorry, I don't care about the petty discussions in *any* parliament in the world. If they discuss about anything important for the world, okay. But not *any* debate.

Axel

--
Axel Eble Email: Axel.Eble@Informatik.Uni-Freiburg.DE Institut fuer Informatik Fon: ++49 761 203 8184 Am Flughafen 17 Fax: ++49 761 203 8162 D-79110 Freiburg