Re: What is IMS trying to achieve?
bullet bullet bullet bullet

> You've heard Marshall McLuhan's famous quote on the "medium is the > message"? I think its important we move to the point where the medium > *isn't* the message. The Internet has far more potential than simply > using it for talking about how to engineer the Internet.

Completely agreed!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Take care, Pax.

----
Metro Link Incorporated. 4711 N. Powerline Rd. Fort Lauderdale Fl, 33309 Voice: +1.305.938.0283x402 Fax: +1.305.938.1982 Email: pax@metrolink.com URL: http://www.flsig.org/people/garryp

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." -Proust