'Twas the Night Before Xmas
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Greetings from Cincinnati!

My name is Becky Pranger and I am a web site designer from Cincinnati, OH. I am currently working on a web site promotion for my company based on the poem 'Twas The Night Before Xmas, and I came across your wonderful interactive rendition of the poem at this web site.

I thought I might ask you if you would be interested in swapping some services. I had hoped to integrate audio in my version of the poem, but I am operating under a very tight time schedule (obviously). I was wondering if it might be possible to borrow your sounds (with a reciprocal link to your site, and all the proper credits...of course) in exchange for some graphics work on your site (or some other creative/marketing service) in the future.

Let me know via e-mail if this is a possibility. If not, I certainly understand and will continue my project without it. If you are interested, and would like to know more about my company, e-mail me at rebecca_pranger@pol.com.

Thanks for listening, and Happy Holidays!

Becky Pranger

Follow-Ups: bullet