Re: Santa Letter
bullet bullet
  • To: ippoliti@j51.com (Steve Ippoliti)
  • Subject: Re: Santa Letter
  • From: "Carl Malamud [IMS]" <carl>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 15:49:41 -0500 (EST)
  • Cc: carl@radio.com
bullet bullet

You don't get it. You will IMMEDIATELY take that material off your site or we will sue you for copyright infringement. You actually had the nerve to put your own copyright notice in material you stole.

Please don't misunderstand me: we are not negotiating with you. You WILL take that material off your site. Next time, ask first.

Carl Malamud

According to Steve Ippoliti: