Publication Info
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl,

Here is most of the publication materials you requested. I have one more, I think, that isn't in my packet here. I'll hunt that down and forward it to you. These are in alphabetical order by the name of the piece.

"Before the Paling of the Stars" is from the POETICAL WORKS OF CHRISTINA ROSETTI published by the Macmillan Company. (no date given)

"Dulce Domum" is from THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS by Kenneth Grahame; copyright 1908, 1935, by Charles Scribner's Sons.

"Gates and Doors" is from MAIN STREET AND OTHER POEMS, by Joyce Kilmer, copyright 1917 by Doubleday & Company, Inc.

"New Relations and Duties" by Frederick Douglas contained no publication information.

"What is Hanukkah?" is credited as "Babylonian Talmud" C.E. 500.

More later...

Marty L.