Re: More information -Reply -Reply
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hi Carl:

I have "a few" questions:

- What if different companies chose the same charity? Is the same "page" and both companies contribute? - What is a "page"? Is it an icon? - Pledge money. Is it an up-front amount? Is it set based on times-people visit the icon of the charity we 'sponsor'? How much is the minimum? How much is the suggested? How many people you expect to visit "the whole project"? - Does the project have exact dates? - Is someone specificaly running "Cyberspace Christmas Campaign"? We have been aproached by a company to participate - What is IMC role in the project?

I'm sorry but I still miss the "big picture" of the project...even though I know something about the Internet. Sorry to bother you so much but I need to present an excecutive summary by today, in order to decide if Novell is going to participate or not...

Thank you very much

Gonzalo Arzuaga

PS: I've read a lot about you in the press. It seems very exciting and really challenging the things you are doing!