list of sound effects for Twas the Night Before Christmas
bullet bullet
  • To: marty, carl
  • Subject: list of sound effects for Twas the Night Before Christmas
  • From: Carl Malamud <carl>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 1994 09:57:42 -0400
  • Org: Internet Multicasting Service
bullet bullet

Just in case the book gets lost ... I've typed in the sound effects I need. Note that you *don't* need to mix that in for the "we drive" option: I want that to be straight Luther.

For the "you drive" you read it yourself and hit the words for the sound effects. Here they are:

"even a mouse" squeek, squeek. Hey! Shut up, it's Christmas! (can I have a separate one of just the mice?)

"visions of sugar plums" music ...

"had just settled our brains" sound of somebody kicking back in the easy chair, big old sigh

"such a clatter" trash cans

tore open the shutter flwap!

threw up the sash rrrrrrrrrooooop!

new-fallen snow blizzard

miniature sleigh bells

eight tiny reindeer bring on the coconuts

St. Nick use existing Ho Ho Ho

whistled little whistle

shouted use existing Hold on!

dry leaves dry leaves

prancing

pawing

came with a bound boiing!

he had flung on his back wap! Ouch!

when he laughed use existing laugh

right jolly old elf philippe: jingle, jingle, jingle

I had nothing to dread whew!

spoke not a word 1 second of silence

turned with a jerk

up the chimney he rose woooosh