Santa Stuff
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I've mailed you a couple of things, including A Christmas Car(o)l. One of the places it's found is ccat. sas.upenn.edu, but there are others. Perhaps you could set up a link to one of the servers....

Other North Pole animals: Snow geese, artic terns, seals, herring, lingonberries (think Swedish...), wolves, narwhals, walruses, snowshoe hares. I'll look for more.

A search for "Santa" turned up the lyrics to "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer," but it's copyright, alas....

steph