(no subject)
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl - I just write to inform you that as a professional scientist, working for an American company (DU PONT) at its international HQ in Geneva Switzerland, I have been an avid user of the on-line database of U.S. Patent documents that you were demonstrating. I am very disappointed indeed that this is no longer available. I am disappointed that neither the US Government nor the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office see the value of this incredible advance in availability of information, especially in view of their own commitment to move in the direction of paper-free records and public access to their databases. If there is any thing that I can do to support you in your drive to continue the availability of this database, please let me know.

yours sincerely, Trevor J. Hutley PhD MBA BTech Du Pont de Nemours International SA, Geneva