Patent text removal.
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Please forward this note to whoever is responsible for maintaining the pages for Patents & Trademark office...

I noted with consternation and alarm the removal of patent texts from your server. I was just about to access some text for a project I'm doing for a government contract! In speaking with some internet gurus, the question was asked "who is town.hall, and why/how did it have access to this info in the first place?" Can you enlighten us about this? What kind of organization are you? Is the multicasting service part of the Administration's Information Initiatives, or is it totally independent?

I note that Secretary Brown is Chair of one of the Administration's major Info. Initiatives. Talk about the fox guarding the hen house!

Thanks for any info. I'll do anything I can to help with getting the texts publicly available again.

James Flanagan, Ph.D. jamesf@rti.org