Meeting with PTO
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I spoke with Ruth Ford, the PTO Director of Public Affairs, and told her about your interest in meeting with Lehman. She didn't think it would be a problem, and recommended that you call Ed Kazenske, Chief of Staff, at (703) 305-8600.

Please let me know if you have any trouble, and I will see what I can do.

Thanks for your help with possible contractors for our electronic conference. I am in the process of contacting them know.

Will be in touch.

-LW