------- Forwarded Message

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 14:57:15 -0600 (CST) From: Sean Donelan <SEAN@SDG.DRA.COM> To: marten@BayNetworks.com Subject: Re: Internet World Exposition

>If anyone is interested in peering with the router for the World
>Exposition, please drop me a line. We are currently running with 4
>internal routes (3 C's, 1 B) and my guess is that we will stay within
>the teens of routes for those worried about the amount of routing
>info. We are not looking for transit connectivity through any provider
>at MAE-EAST at this moment.

If you would like to peer with DRAnet let me know. DRAnet provides Internet connectivity to about 700 public and university libraries in North America. And I suspect our customers will be interested in the World Exposition.

The information for our router at MAE-East:

IP Addr:192.41.177.226 AS Num: 1746

We also peer with the RA route servers, and will use the IRR if that's your preference.

If you need to contact our NOC

Phone: 1-800-372-8527 (24x7) email: noc@dra.net

Call noc number to report emergency network problems. If telephone problems use network beeper number 1-800-411-8149.

Other contacts: 1-314-432-1100 during normal office hours

Administrative Contact: Sean Donelan (sean@dra.com) Technical Contact: Patrick Gant (patrick@dra.com) Routing Contact: routing@dra.com
--
Sean Donelan, Data Research Associates, Inc, St. Louis, MO sean@dra.com +1 (314) 432-1100

------- End of Forwarded Message