Addresses and such
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hi all,

I am currently in Amsterdam and tomorrow we'll install the router in Amsterdam, but next week we'll be back in the US and plan to send out the 3 routers for the DC area. For this I need to know a few things to pre-configure them a bit:

- 1 or preferably 2 class C addresses for the MFS and MCI router - AS numbers that were applied for - exact shipping address for the MFS router (Peter?) - exact shipping address for the NPB router

I already have all the MCI shipping info. I'll work on an installation schedule this week, I guess we'll start installing the routers end of next week or the week after,

Thanks,

-Marten

PS I will send out a message to BBN Planet for an IP address on MAE-EAST.

Follow-Ups: bullet