Re: Addresses and such
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Ship to: 8100 Boone Blvd Suite 420 Vienna, VA 22182 Attn: John Milne

I am also assuming that Datanet is NOT installing the BCN and that representatives from Wellfleet will be doing the install....Also, Mae-East is actually accross the street at 1919 Gallows Rd, unfortunately we can't ship there so you'll need to be prepared to move this unit....

-Peter ---------- From: not-rr-owner To: not-rr Cc: marten; not-rr-owner; not-rr Subject: Re: Addresses and such Date: Wednesday, January 03, 1996 4:42PM

Weight - approx. 350 lbs fully loaded

According to Detlefs, Peter: