Re: [NIC-951211.482] request for NEW Autonomous System -- PARK-5 (fwd)
bullet bullet bullet bullet

> 1. Organization is a transit provider

The Internet 1996 World Exposition will be providing transit services from Korea, Taiwan, and Japan to the United States with further transit over to Stockholm and other European locations.

> Please explain how you are connected to the Internet
>

> 2. Organization is multi-homed
>
> Please explain exactly how you are connected to the Internet

The Internet 1996 World Exposition is multi-homed in two locations currently, with an additional six possible locations to be added over the next few months.

In Washington, D.C., we have direct connections to MCI using a DS3 circuit and to Alternet using a 10 mbps circuit. We also have co-location space inside of MAE-East where we are peering directly with other ISPs.

In Japan, the DS3 circuit we run from MAE-East is directly connected to the Japanese Internet Exchange and will peer directly with the Japanese WIDE network, as well as commercial ISPs such as Tokyo Internet.

> 3. Your routing policy is different from your provider

The Internet 1996 World Exposition is a transit provider. Our routing policy requires the implementation of an Appropriate Use Policy on transit, and also requires sophisticated manipulation of routing tables to implement resource location, resource gaurantees, and other policies.