Internet World's Fair Ntwk @ WTN Conference Call Minutes
bullet bullet bullet bullet

FYI,

In addition to milestones noted below, the US domestic DS3 is Inservice as of 11/30. The equipment required for the cable terminations (ECI/NEC Cards) are also under Lab test by MCI INE and KDD. We are now targeting an RFS date of 1/15/96 which will be confirmed at a later date.

Any questions, please call. Best Regards, Nancy

Forwarded message: _________________________________________________________________ Date: Wed Dec 06, 1995 12:41 pm EST From: Lara Shahan / MCI ID: 623-2290

FYI,

Nancy

TO: COE CUSTOMER INQUIRIES / MCI ID: 595-7848 TO: * Nancy A. Berry / MCI ID: 426-9551 TO: James A. Simms / MCI ID: 270-2540 TO: Saeideh Nozary / MCI ID: 549-0569 TO: Billy Smith / MCI ID: 724-1529 TO: James Cotov / MCI ID: 355-4489 TO: Brian Chylik / MCI ID: 681-4566 TO: Oliver Hunter / MCI ID: 596-6141 CC: George Loope / MCI ID: 431-0192 CC: Jean Van Tuyle / MCI ID: 220-3544 CC: Sharon A. Imber / MCI ID: 395-1882 Subject: Internet World's Fair Ntwk @ WTN Conference Call Minutes Message-Id: 84951206174148/0006232290DC6EM

The Internet World's Fair Network at Washington (WTN) collocation kick-off meeting was held on Tuesday, December 5th. In attendance were:

ATTENDEES: ---------- Nancy Berry Saeideh Nozary James Simms Billy Smith Brian Chylik Oliver Hunter James Cotov Lara Shahan

The meeting minutes will review all agreements, actions, and issues associated with each site.

PLEASE add or modify anything you feel was misstated or otherwise incorrect and copy all of the above parties. Thank you all for your cooperation.

************************ * Washington, DC (WTN) * ************************

Items agreed upon: ------------------ Customer/Site - Internet World' Fair Network at WTN

"I" Package Due - Scheduled for 01/15/96 *SEE ACTION ITEMS

TFM Power Due Date: Scheduled for 12/29/95 *Received note that power will probably be done by 12/9 Contract (Letter) - Scheduled for 12/29/95 *Draft will be completed by then. Signatures may take longer.

Equipment (On Site) Delivery Date - TBD *SEE ACTION ITEMS

Site Manning Hours: 7x24

Bay Assignment(s) - 30.01 on sixth floor

Rack - MCI will provide one relay rack

Rack Dimensions - 84"H X 19"W X 24"D

Rack Contents -

Vendor Model# Description Qty ------ ------ ----------- --- Larsecom Access-T45 DS3 NSU 1 Bay Networks 73000 BCN 1 Codex 3261 Modem 1

Weight - approx. 350 lbs fully loaded

BTUs - 8060/hr

AC Power - 1 120v/20amp Single phase 1 220v/20amp Single phase

AC Receptacle Required - NEMA L6-20R Quanity: 1 NEMA L5-20R Quanity: 1

AC Power construction cost - $2,000

UPS Required: Yes

KVA = 3.226

DC Power - None Required

Installation, Demarcation, and Cabling: -------------------------------------- - ERPE&I will install one rack. - Raised Floor at WTN. - ERPE&I will bolt the cabinet to the floor. Overhead bracing is also required. - ERPE&I will order and provide the 6 outlet AC power strip for the 120v/20amp circuit. Receptacle is NEMA L5-20R so that a NEMA L5-20P will be needed on the power strip. - Equipment will be customer/vendor provided, and customer/vendor installed. - ERPE&I will be responsible for the cabling from the DS3 frame to the DL3100 as well as the cabling to the MCI Internet router **SEE ACTION ITEMS** - PNE will supply ERPE&I with the Ethernet cable and connectors for the Internet connection (est. 115 ft.) - Bay networks will install Wellfleet router; MFS will install Larscom T45 (maintenance same) *SEE ACTION ITEMS - Ethernet 1/5 connection from the customer Baynetwork router to Internet MCI MIX1WTN router (IPROV order #IP00002329; BIPP oreder #I7469510001) Ethernet port 15 - ERPE&I will first install the rack, run the cables and leave them hanging until the customer's equipment can arrives. The ERPE&I tech will then return to perform the actual connection to the DL3100 to ensure MCI installation standards are maintained.

Circuits - MCI Ckts Access Ckts ---------------- ------------------ DS3 (1) DS3 (1) POTS (1)

Channel Banks - None

Statements and Action Items:

ACTION:

o Lara Shahan to send director level approvals to ERPE&I for the DS3 circuits due to the retail moratorium. o Lara Shahan to send James Simms the information regarding the NASDAQ time frame requirements which could have an affect on the days/time work can be completed. If this becomes issue, Lara will notify ERPE&I as well. o James Simms to call and inform Saeideh Nozary or Oliver Hunter of the bay assignment for the Internet router. o Nancy Berry will coordinate and confirm with the vendors concerning their roles in interbay cabling. It was assumed on the call that connections between the Larsecom and the router will be handled between the two vendors. o Lara Shahan will contact George Loope to determine who will order the Telco POTS line. o Once ERPE&I has determined their schedule of events, they will forward to the "TO"s on these minutes so that Nancy Berry can have the vendor set up with James Simms an exact date/time to perform their installations. o Lara Shahan will schedule a follow-up conference call. The date/time/call info will be sent out dependent on EPRE&Is schedule of events.

Thanks again,

Lara Shahan NTS Collo Project Mgr V777-5157

Follow-Ups: bullet