details
bullet bullet bullet bullet

All,

I am doing a bit of a routing plan and I need to know some more info to complete my picture (both in my head and on paper).

- what AS is currently used at the National Press Club? - what router is currently used at the National Press Club? - what IP addresses are currently used at the National Press Club? - how is routing done between the NPC and Alternet? - the same questions as above for Penn Ave

>From what I can come up with now is that we will need an additional AS number for the routers at MAE-EAST and WTN (if the NCP is keeping its connection to Alternet), one additional class C to address the links between NCP and MAE-EAST, MAE-EAST and WTN and WTN and Tokyo. I'll subnet these down to a nice size. It'd be nice if this class C would be from a CIDR block that contais the subnets in NPC and PennAve as well.

Enough for now...

-Marten