Re: Internet Worlds Fair (fwd)
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl Malamud (IMS) <carl@radio.com> writes * Can we get the demarc information to MFS sent directly by MCI? * * For the other technical issues, please respond to the list first. * We will then send a consensus view on to MFS. Robin and Martin: * sounds like your department on ATM, power, etc... *

Ha, and then I read the next mail. For the BCN, one 13A circuit is enough (mind you, nothing else can use this circuit). We only need AC (we have DC versions of the power supplies but we will not used them). 208V should be fine. About the receptacle, I am not a power guru, but the plug on the BCN is big and round and has three flat but bent thing is a sort of semi-circle ;-) How's that for a technical description. Let me know if you need more detail, I'll find a power guru here. The 4 power supplies all share the one L6m-20R receptacle (one power cord for the complete box).

-Marten