Re: problems with mirroring
bullet bullet bullet bullet

> I don't know if it has something to do with the ftpd configuration.
> What I do know is that now that we removed files starting with "%"
> the mirror is working correctly.

when we looked into this problem before, it was ftpd choking on the % chars in filenames that was causing ftpd to die and drop the connection. i was never able to find a valid reason for this to happen, but didn't investigate much beyond finding the problem. i'm not sure if this was just some problem between mirror and ftpd or not.

-brad -- Brad Burdick bburdick@town.hall.org UUcom/Internet Multicasting Service, NPB, Suite 1155, Washington, DC 20045