Web Server & Hostname Request
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Brad :

I will put all the messages on the mailing list in order to avoid you to read the message more than once.

>From bburdick@media.org Fri Jul 19 02:23 CST 1996
>Subject: web server info request
>To: chuangcc@ms1.hinet.net (Taiwan Park Admin)

>do you already have a web server installed on the taiwan server? if so,
>where and which server. if not, i will install apache 1.1.1. where do
>you intend to install the web tree?
>
>what would you like for a host name for the taiwan park server? taiwan. or
>taipei.park.org would follow existing convention, so i would recommend one
>of those.

>-brad
>--
>Brad Burdick bburdick@media.org
>Internet Multicasting Service, NPB, Suite 1155, Washington, DC 20045
> Under contract from UUcom, Inc.

I have already installed a web server on the taiwan host. It is Netscape Communication Server v 1.1 on the PARK/park1/usr/ns-home directory.

I have sent your request of hostname for taiwan park server to some relevant people. Once I have information from them , I will mail you that as soon as possible.

Daniel, Chung-Chi Chuang

Follow-Ups: bullet