NPB power outage
bullet bullet bullet bullet

As disk failure forced us into the situation that both japan.park.org and town to act as park.org, we are picking up some problem.

1. I received a message from someone complaining 'Register a pavilion' doesn't work. I took a look, and found out that the pseudo user fairmaster was not in the /etc/aliases file, ending up in the "550 user not found". I guess there are whole file full of aliases that japan.park.org must know of if it's going to act like the park.org.

Can we review aliases in /etc/aliases to see which entry japan.park.org should be aware of?

2. Guestbook stuff. Because /Tools is not present on japan.park.org, I'm starting to see document unavailable errors in our error log file. We'd better fix this as soon as possible.

Brad, can you set up a news system at town?

--- shinoda

Follow-Ups: bullet