Re: Distributed guestbook is ready for alpha.
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Simon> As does adelaide.park.org, the same system has been running a full newsfeed Simon> for ages.

Lee>imperial.park.org (while wearing its sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk hat) already Lee>has inn 1.4unoff4 and nntplink installed.

Great!!! I've been off from this area for years, so I'm very grad to hear from professionals.

Let's setup a link between three sites first, while I shape up my guestbook scripts. Let's try full mesh feed among

japan.park.org sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk adelaide.park.org

Can you guys do the followings?

o Channel feed (Tc) nntplink to other sites as well as entries in the hosts.nntp file. I'm using an entry like

"Tc,Wnm:/usr/local/news/bin/nntplink -k -q workplace.jaist.ac.jp"

in the newsfeeds file now.

o Add Newsgroups that we are going to use to new active file, namely, park, park.test and park.guestbook.

--- shinoda