Re: mirroring of /Regions has been changed to amsterdam as master
bullet bullet
  • To: a61@nikhef.nl (Herman van Dompseler)
  • Subject: Re: mirroring of /Regions has been changed to amsterdam as master
  • From: "Brad Burdick [UUcom]" <bburdick@radio.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 09:11:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Cc: not-general@park.org
bullet bullet

> > i've made the mirror changes so that amsterdam.park.org is now the master
> > area for /Regions. i don't recall, and email isn't all that clear, but
> > were we going to switch so that amsterdam is the master for all fair web
> > areas that are currently maintained on town? i think so, but it's late
> > and i don't want to mess too much up. :)
> >
> We would like to have amsterdam be the master of all areas.

done. amsterdam will now be the master for all areas that were being maintained on town, excluding: Australia, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand.

-brad -- Brad Burdick bburdick@radio.com Internet Multicasting Service, NPB, Suite 1155, Washington, DC 20045 Under contract from UUcom, Inc.