Re: current status of park.org mirror sites
bullet bullet
  • To: "Brad Burdick [UUcom]" <bburdick@radio.com>, not-park@park.org
  • Subject: Re: current status of park.org mirror sites
  • From: Lee McLoughlin <lmjm@doc.ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 11:22:42 +0000
bullet bullet

On Jan 15, 6:51pm, "Brad Burdick [UUcom]" wrote: } Subject: current status of park.org mirror sites } } mirror.imperial.park.org [193.63.255.1]: } } platform: SS1000, running Solaris 2.4 } httpd: Apache 1.0.0 } } i do not have permission to write to the /public/extra/park area. could } you either change the owner to bb (since we can't currently login using the } cm13 account since it has not been keyinit'd) or, preferably, change the } directory to group expo96?

Oops! /public/extra/park now group owned by expo96. I can't imagine what happened to the key for cm13 as I remember setting it and emailing it out!

I'll reset and re-email the details.

} 0. would it be possible to have an expo96 account on all mirror servers for } mirroring? japan and seoul already use this general account. if site } policy prohibits this, no problem, but could you be sure that all of the } fair related accounts are in the same group and that the park areas have } group write permission?

I'll ask.

} 1. could you pass on the http server/document root directories so we know } where to actually place the mirrored files?

My www root area is full of symlinks to where things actually are. Whenever you say I can add symlinks in.

} 2. could i get point of contact info for each mirror site listed above? } name and email address at least, with phone/fax #s appreciated.

Lee McLoughlin. Phone: +44 171 594 8388 ICParc, Imperial College, Fax: +44 171 594 8449 South Kensington, London. SW7 2BZ. UK. Email: L.McLoughlin@doc.ic.ac.uk

} i plan to start the actual mirroring on jan. 16. i just place the files in } the expo account home directory until i have the document root information.

--