//park.org/Japan ...
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl,

How's the weather? Ours is over now, but it was scarelly that my flight from Komatsu to Tokyo which I flew on the day before yesterday was hit by couples of lightnings...

Now, let's get to the point.

We've been receiving several claims from official organizers (actually, all four of those having their pavillion open) that /park.org/Japan (the advertised path for the Japan zone) contains out of date contents. Can you redirect http://park.org/Japan to http://japan.park.org/Japan until our mirror system is up and running ?

Thanks in advance.

--- shinoda

P.S. I'm getting better!!! We only need a single line to do this in srm.conf for NCSA1.5 server.

Redirect /Japan/ http://japan.park.org/Japan/