sunsite.doc and httpd's
bullet bullet bullet bullet

SunSITE UK is now running apache as its WWW server.

I didn't use my proxy hack to apache in the end. Instead I used the latest harvest cached in front of apache and had it handle proxy requests the way CERN httpd used to.

PORT 80 Harvest Cached as an accelerator/proxy Ordinary requests are sent to apache on port 81 Proxy requests sent to the cached on port 3128 81 Apache 3128 Harvest Cached as a proxy

So thats done and SKey is installed and the three accounts you requested have been created.

What next?

--
--
Lee McLoughlin. Phone: +44 171 594 8388 Dept of Computing, Imperial College, Fax: +44 171 584 8301 180 Queens Gate, London, SW7 2BZ, UK. Email: L.McLoughlin@doc.ic.ac.uk