Re: Seoul server is comming up
bullet bullet
  • To: not-park@park.org
  • Subject: Re: Seoul server is comming up
  • From: Woohyong Choi <whchoi@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 23:17:56 -0900 (GMT)
bullet bullet

wuftpd(with s/key) and httpd is ready and I need to setup mirror. any instructions?

if anybody needs an account in seoul.park.org, please let me know your phone number so that we can exchange pass phrase. donkey as introduced by Yoichi is preferred though.

-whchoi

p.s. carl, could you please add a dns record for seoul?